Orlando Day 2: Outlet Malls

Yesterday's #FOTD! Wearing my Physician's Formula Happy Booster Blush in Rose. It is a really pretty shade of pink so I'm glad I decided to splurge on it!

But it is definitely not as pigmented as the Wet n Wild Color Icon Blush. That one packs a punch when u first pop it on your face, and this Physician's Formula one requires some building up. But I feel that it does have a high lasting power. I've been using the Wet n Wild primer and I feel it's been doing a pretty good job too.
A very basic eye because I tried a new lippie. Nyx Lingerie in Exotic!

Gosh it is such a pretty colour, but I know I have tons of lippies that look so similar to this. Still, no regrets! It lasted pretty decently through the day compared to Push Up, even through food and water. For approximately USD8.50 after tax, I think it's a fantastic buy.

#dayrebeauty
We went outlet mall shopping!

All Kate Spade bags were 60% off with an additional 20%. J commented that this was probably why people go crazy at outlet malls.

I bought a classic Hanna in nude/black for USD67. I also really wanted this abstract one but decided it has lower mileage.
Asian food for dinner at last! Not that I miss it terribly but it's nice to have rice. Teriyaki shrimp which was so good that I ate it despite my allergies.
And teriyaki chicken! We ate this at the food court in Orlando International Premium Outlets.
Had a "whut" moment when I saw this sign!

I also bought a pair of Timberland boots for USD100 and I'm going to wear them out today! (Backdating this because I played bridge til 2AM with the guys last night).

My quads are still aching from our gym session when we first reached the hotel. 

#hazelnutinFlorida
#hazelnutonExchange

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 82

Boston Day 4