New Zara shoes // #OOTD

Today's #ootd photos are just vacant stares. I showed one of my friends before I posted it on Instagram and she described it as "you look like you forgot something and just remembered." I described it as "soulless" πŸ˜‚ This is what I get when I try new poses in the hot 12 noon sun. Not a good idea to snap photos in the burning sun honestly but that was the time I left the house so... πŸ˜…
I actually quite like this shot but it's so typical me - I'm always doing that with my legs. So I ended up posting the next photo instead.

Dress is from #ellysage, I got it from their Ellysage Day event! It was one of their first manufactured pieces if I'm not wrong, and the colour and fit is πŸ‘ŒπŸ» one of my friends even messaged me to ask where my dress was from! Too bad it's completely out of stock now. πŸ˜…

Paired my dress with sport shoes because I rarely do that! I've always liked that trend
Vacant stare but at least I contoured today so my face doesn't look too huge πŸ™ˆ I'm very self-conscious about posting "vacant" looking photos because it looks like I'm trying too hard to be like those models in photoshoots - honestly I don't know HOW they look so good while staring vacantly. Especially STYLENANDA!
Aaaaanddd... My new babies! I walked past Zara today and I almost didn't want to enter but I told my sister we should just check it out because they were having a sale. I scored these new babies for only $36, normal price $80! And they're so so gorgeous 😍 they're probably going to hurt my feet, and goodness knows I own too many pairs of androgynous loafers/lace up shoes/moccasins BUT this was too hard to give up. Can't wait to wear them out!
Ending with today's #FOTD or is it #MOTD? Wearing Tarte's Epic, and NYX butter gloss in some pale pink colour that I cannot remember offhand. It's a bit lighter than this though, I think I blotted my lips too much πŸ˜… Really dislike wearing gloss because of how it feels on the lips, so I rarely put it on!

Ok time for my online project meeting now, sigh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 82

Boston Day 4

Orlando Day 2: Outlet Malls