Is this a new excuse that #carouhell has come up with recently to dodge making offers after lengthy discussions requiring measurements, material etc.? If you don't want it, just say so, don't say "ok I'll transfer the money", then disappear and come back to say you bought something else. 🙄 or am I being unreasonably annoyed by this? Today's #FOTD. Tarte Embellish, and Colourpop Lumiere. Strangely it doesn't look as bad today! I wore it a couple of weeks ago with glasses and brown eyeliner and it was pretty meh. In a different light. Used my Sleek Au-Naturel Palette: a yellow shade and a moss green shimmer... I need more practice on this eyeshadow thing. 😂 Today's lunch 😋 I forgot to buy the vegetables yesterday haha so one less step for me in the morning - washing vegetables is difficult when you can't open your eyes 😂 #hazelslunch In my most hated class of every week. I really dislike this professor. He teaches noth...
Comments
Post a Comment