Which #ootd photo is nicer, guys? This first one or the second one? Please help hehe I cannot decide. 😳 Stole my sister's new shirt to take ootd photos because I'm currently in a huge non-buying mood and have no new clothes. 🌚 Wearing #Fayth Chase Shirt, paired with my old #TCL ripped jeans and a sling bag - today was errands running day. I went out partly because I wanted to have a made-up face when I collected my birthday cake (yes! Collected my birthday cake and had an early celebration). Did my makeup in a huge rush today and got ready in around 40 minutes, eyeshadow and all. 👄 And I used my new Violet Voss Holy Grail Palette! A birthday present from the BFF that came just on time. I got it on ezbuy's anniversary, so the $10 off voucher paid for US domestic shipping and shipping to Singapore. This palette was sold out by the time I wanted to get it, so I had to search for it on their retailer's sites. Used a cranberry shade today and packed ...
Comments
Post a Comment